Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 22 Story

Day 22 is a picture of a beautiful quilt. This quilt was brought to me by some sisters in my ward. Sister Smith and Sister Imlay came over on Wednesday and in Sister Smith's arms was a quilt. They sat down and started to chat. Then they unfolded the quilt and said some sisters in the ward thought you needed a new cuddle quilt, so we made it for you. I was overwhelmed by the love of these sisters. They had remembered a story I told in Relief Society about how much my grandma's quilts meant to me and that all of my quilts were pretty much worn out. So, they made me a new one. What an amazing gift. The even better part is that they taught me how to bind it and the 3 of us sat on my couch and hand bound the quilt. It was great to learn how to do that and to be with such amazing women.
Thank you thank you sisters in the 14th ward. Each day you make me feel a little better and teach me a little more.
What a blessing it is to belong to such an amazing church. Everyone that reads this, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is TRUE! There is not one person in the whole world that could change my mind because I know. My Heavenly Father loves me, my Savior died for me and because of this gospel my family is eternal and this sweet baby girl who is waiting to greet us is going to be okay. What an amazing gospel to be apart of. I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father and each one of you who has been angels in my life. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart for every prayer, every thought, every call, every visit, every treat, every dinner, every hug, and every bit of faith you have in this pregnancy and this sweet baby I love you.
Have a great weekend and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment